The Purchase & Info, just explain that the Night Hawk Bedwetting Alarm is a “conditioned response enuresis alarm”, which simply means that it teaches your child not to wet the bed. It does this by letting him or her know as soon as wetting begins.
To succeed with this sort of program, your child must WANT to succeed, and if the alarm awakens your child, even wet, you are on your way to success and you must stay with it. If the Night Hawk awakens your child, he or she can be cured!
Although very few bedwetters have an underlying physical problem, check with your doctor to rule this out. Most bed wetting is the result of being a very deep sleeper – and this is where Night Hawk bedwetting Alarm is very successful”
Night Hawk Bed Wetting Alarm is a wireless bedwetting alarm. There are no wires to be routed between sensor and alarm or to be rerouted after each wetting episode, (sometimes bedwetting occurs up to 3 times per night) and therefore no wires to limit movement during sleep.
The Night Hawk Bedwetting Alarm is compact and self-contained. It attaches to the front of ordinary briefs with a single plastic clip. So it’s easy for the user to stay with the program.
Why Night Hawk Bedwetting Alarm is one of the most superior product on the market?
The Night Hawk Bedwetting Alarm is a superior Alarm system to most other ones the market because of its unique wake-up alarm system.
- Night Hawk has no wires needed to connect the moisture sensor to any monitoring device. This means there are no wires or cords to get tangled or disconnect during sleep.
- Night Hawk uses a personal yet powerful buzzer sound and vibrational alarm. The combination of both sound and intermittent vibration so that the user doesn’t get used to any particular vibrational rhythm makes the Night Hawk more effective than anything else on the market. This vibrational feature is like the vibration of your cell phone, except with multiple times the power and a randomized irregular vibration pattern.
- The Night Hawk unique buzzer feature can also be individually turned off, so when the buzzer is disabled for privacy, it won’t wake the whole house or if discretion is required for sensitive times like sleep-overs or school camps.
- Night Hawk is compact and self-contained. It attaches to the front of ordinary briefs with a single plastic clip. So it’s easy for the user to stay with the program.
- Night Hawk has a secure and simple attachment system so that the sensor stay in the desired position and therefore pick up the smallest amount of moisture and alert the brain to wake up and go to the toilet. We recommend wearing two pairs of cotton undies to bed just to keep the sensor snug and secure.
- The combination of the sound buzzer and the irregular vibrational feature and the powerful sturdy motor really sets Night Hawk above the corded, wired, single featured, pad based alarms on the market.
- Best of all – there are no pads to dispose of and rarely sheets to be wash.
The Night Hawk Bed Wetting Alarm has two settings.
1. The Silent Mode
On this setting the sound buzzer has been disabled, so it doesn’t wake the whole house. This setting enables a discrete wake-up when on sleep overs or if it is necessary to keep the whole house quite.
Night Hawk uses a personal yet powerful vibrational alarm. Just like that of a silent cell phone ringer, except with multiple times the power! So when the buzzer is disabled for privacy, it won’t wake the whole house.
2. The Power Mode
On this setting the sound buzzer is enabled so the full effect of the Night Hawk Bedwetting Alarm is in use. The Night Hawk’s vibrational alarm cannot be confused with a TV, a PlayStation, or anything else. When it wakes the user, its location on the lower abdomen leaves no confusion as to why it did.
The Night Hawk Bed Wetting vibrational alarm cycles on and off irregular, making it virtually impossible to fall back to sleep. When the buzzer is enabled, wake-ups are even faster!
Night Hawk comes with a 90-day free replacement warranty just in case anything goes wrong, we will be happy to replace it.
We are so confident of the success of the Night Hawk Bedwetting Alarm
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Our statistic shows, that with the buzzer enabled in Power Mode, the Night Hawk Bed Wetting Alarm wakes 98% of those who use it!
BWS (Bed Wetting Solutions) Global – Limited.
In 2013, Bed Wetting Solutions Global Limited was very fortunate to take over the company and are continuing the great tradition of helping boys and girls all around the world, regain their confidence and control.
Like RJ, BWS Global Limited’s Managing Director was a bed wetter up until the age of 14, when he was sent to boarding school, he was scared of wetting the bed and having his peers tease him – he simply was afraid to go to sleep in fear of wetting the bed. Obviously, he inevitably had to sleep, however in the process, he became an extremely light and short sleeper. Something that has continued throughout his whole life and even today. Now, in his 50’s, he is still not a good sleeper and suffers from the side effects that irregular sleep brings.
So when his son also became a bed wetter, he went in search to find the very best cure, as he didn’t want his son to go through the agony and self-consciousness that he had to endure.
And that’s when he found Night Hawk!
Night Hawk fixed the problem of bedwetting with his son in just 2 weeks and he has proudly never wet the bed since.